- Kurtz AAOS. Total knee and hip replacement projections 2030. www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/total-kneeand- hip-replacement-surgery projections-show-meteoric-rise-by-2030-55519727.html. Accessed July 4, 2016.
- Christiaan Keurentjes J, Fiocco M, So-Osman C, et al. Patients with severe radiographic osteoarthritis have better prognosis in physical functioning after hip and knee replacement: a cohort-study. PLOS One. 2013; 8(4): 1-8.
- PROMS, NHS Digital, 2019.
- Clement et al. Robotic-arm assisted versus manual total hip arthroplasty: a propensity score matched cohort study. Bone Joint Res. 2021: 10(1): 22-30.
- Illgen, R, Bukowski, B, Abiola, R, Anderson, P, Chughtai, M, Khlopas, A, Mont, M. Robotic assisted total hip arthroplasty: Outcomes at minimum two year follow up. Surgical Technology International. 2017 July 25; 30:365-372.
- Kayani B, Konan S, Tahmassebi J, Pietrzak JRT, Haddad FS. Robotic-arm assisted total knee arthroplasty is associated with improved early functional recovery and reduced time to hospital discharge compared with conventional jig-based total knee arthroplasty: a prospective cohort study. The Bone and Joint Journal. 2018;100-B:930-7.
- Burger JA, Kleeblad LJ, Laas N, Pearle AD. Mid-term survivorship and patient-reported outcomes of robotic-arm assisted partial knee arthroplasty. Bone Joint J. 2020;102-B(1):108-116.
- Anthony I, Bell SW, Blyth M, Jones B et al. Improved accuracy of component positioning with robotic-assisted unicompartmental knee arthroplasty. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2016;98-A(8):627-35.
- Illgen, R, Bukowski, B, Abiola, R, Anderson, P, Chughtai, M, Khlopas, A, Mont, M. Robotic-assisted total hip arthroplasty: Outcomes at minimum two year follow up. Surgical Technology International. 2017 July 25; 30:365-372.
- Mahoney O, Kinsey T, Mont M, Hozack W, Orozco F, Chen A. Can computer generated 3D bone models improve the accuracy of total knee component placement compared to manual instrumentation: a prospective multi-center evaluation? International Society for Technology in Arthroplasty 32nd Annual Congress. Toronto, Canada. October 2-5, 2019.
- Suarez-Ahedo, C; Gui, C; Martin, T; Chandrasekaran, S; Domb, B. Robotic arm assisted total hip arthroplasty results in smaller acetabular cup size in relation to the femoral head size: A Matched-Pair Controlled Study. Hip Int. 2017; 27 (2): 147-152.
- Haddad, F.S, et al. Iatrogenic Bone and Soft Tissue Trauma in Robotic-Arm Assisted Total Knee Arthroplasty Compared With Conventional Jig-Based Total Knee Arthroplasty: A Prospective Cohort Study and Validation of a New Classification System. J Arthroplasty. 2018 Aug;33(8):2496-2501. Epub 2018 Mar 27.
- Hozack, W, Chen, A, Khlopas, A, Mahoney, O, Mont, M, Murray, T, Orozco, F, Higuera Rueda, C, Stearns, K. Multicenter Analysis of Outcomes after Robotic-Arm Assisted Total Knee Arthroplasty. American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons Annual Meeting. Las Vegas, NV. March 12-16, 2019.
- Banks, Scott A, PhD. Haptic Robotics Enable a Systems Approach to Design of a Minimally Invasive Modular Knee Arthroplasty. Am J Orthop. 2009;38(2 suppl):23-27. February 2009.
- Domb BG, Chen JW, Lall AC, Perets I, Maldonado DR. Minimum 5-year outcomes of robotic-assisted primary total hip arthroplasty with a nested comparison against manual primary total hip arthroplasty: a propensity score-matched study. J Am Acad Orthop Surg. Accepted manuscript. Published online February 25, 2020. doi:10.5435/JAAOS-D-19-00328.
- Vakharia RM, Law TY, Roche MW. Survivorship and patient satisfaction rates of robotic-assisted unicompartmental knee arthroplasty. Presented at: American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS) Annual Meeting; November 5-8, 2020; Dallas, TX.
Send Us An Enquiry
If you have any enquiry, please do get in touch. Leave us a message and we will get back to you shortly.